Wednesday 21 January 2009

Changed Wind...

If Mr. Presiden Barack Hussien Obama can change his nations from useless to good, i also want to change my life from better to more better.
I would like to show all the people around me that i can be a good student also. If I cannot make my dreams comes true to sign up as university student it's will not break my spirit to change my life.. In the world all the people talk about money or cash, power and followers...If you can get all this things you can get a honor from a people around the world.
Globe is sphere, sun is hot, sky is blue and cloud is white...
Peoples comes from a different skin type and colours...
Different religions, and different status..
I will work more harder to change my dreams to reality...
I want to be a campus student...
I want to be a teacher
I want to teach my races from lazy to same level with other students.
The point of me to say this because I want to open the eyes of all the teachers all over the world.
The naughty students is not a useless type of students but they have a different talent behind of they attitude for example musical, singging, riding, helping a teachers do some work, painting and so on but with a small fees...as a gift for them...
In my school the dicipline teachers are bluddy fools because they just belieave all the word of they prefects, besides the prefects also a liar and not dicipline enough just of the power they get from a dicipline teacher..They want all the normal student respect them like a king, but they didn't respect the normal student either...for me my school didn't know how to keep justice among the students because they didn't know anything about justice processes....
Majorities of my school teachers are talk like a fire, but all the word it's just a empty can...
If me can reach my ambitions to be a teacher i will change all this from messes to be perfect in dicipline among student and justice between prefects and normal students....
I hope all this things will happen some day....Insyallah...

0 comments:

Kem Kepimpinan Pelajar Tingkatan 6 Seluruh Selangor

Kem Kepimpinan Pelajar Tingkatan 6 Seluruh Selangor
Kenangan yang tidak terhingga dan menjadi memori yang terindah.